Grants are made to tax-exempt or 501(c)(3) organizations that are public charities or to start-up groups that are located in the 43402 and 43403 zip code and school district areas. The Foundation does not make grants to individuals except through scholarship funds established specifically for that purpose. Annual awards range from $500 to $5,000. Applications will be accepted again starting August 15, 2017 with the application deadline of October 15, 2017 to support projects planned for calendar year 2018.
instructions for submitting grant application:
Please do the following:
· Print document after completing all questions on the above Word document.
· The contact person along with the CEO, President, or Director needs to sign the printed document.
· Scan document and save as a PDF or Word document. Please remember to scan the additional documents required that are listed on the application.
· E-mail the scanned document to email@example.com
· A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your organization that the grant was received
· Call (419) 352-0281 if you have not received a confirmation e-mail within 2 days of submitting application by e-mail.
If your computer does not have the capabilities to download or scan as requested above, please contact us at (419) 352-0281 to discuss how we can help you with submitting a grant application.